Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Scor-Pal More than One Score Challenge - Special Gift Packaging

It's the tenth challenge of 2017 at More Than One Score at Scor-Pal
For this challenge we want to see your projects featuring "Special Gift Packaging"
I created a Christmas gift bag that closes with a sparkly burlap ribbon and I hope you like it as much as I do!



Project Recipe:
Scoring Tool - Scor-Pal
Adhesive - Scor-Tape
Paper and Sentiments - Holiday Delights by The Paper Studio
Burlap Ribbon - Hobby Lobby
Border Punch - Martha Stewart




The paper pad I used had sentiments in it so I used one to create a very simple card to go along with the bag.
When creating gift packaging be sure to look for coordinating products to create a gorgeous matching look.


Be sure to drop by the More Than One Score at Scor-Pal challenge to see the fabulous samples the team has created this month.

Katie

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done! Way to rock this challenge! Thanks for the inspiration, my friend!