Saturday, May 12, 2018

A Gem of a Challenge #219 It's a Man's World (card for a boy or man)

Happy Saturday everyone!
Today I'm sharing my card for the latest challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and the theme this time is "It's a Man's World" where we want to see those cards for the boys and men in your lives :)
There are so many wonderful images over at the Pink Gem Store that you really should go and find one to use in this challenge.



Card Recipe
Image - Artistic Josh
Medium - Copic Markers
Striped Paper - Summer Fresh by Simple Stories
Green Paper - A Perfect Summer by Echo Park
Sentiment - Hobby Lobby
Paint jars - O'Scrap
Ovel Die - Sizzix





Well I hope that you liked this one, I thought he was nice and cheery and I'm sure any little boy would love to receive him.
I hope I have made you want to go over to A Gem of a Challenge and enter, you may be our lucky winner this time!

Katie

No comments: